Batik is My Heritage






Hi, guys. I hope you're doing well. So, why batik is my heritage? because originally batik is from Indonesia. Not only rich in nature, but Indonesia is also rich in cultures which are still preserved by Indonesians because there are 1.340 tribes in Indonesia. And also, the motto of Indonesia is "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika." It's translated from Old Javanese as unity in diversity. I think that how an unique my heritage especially batik. On October 2nd, 2009, UNESCO designated batik as "Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity." So, batik had set by Indonesian Government as National Batik Day on October 2nd. Now, batik is very popular in the whole world. Therefore, let us preserve our heritage so that our heritage won't be extinct! Happy Batik Day!



I'm wearing:
-
Batik Shirt by Carlos Fordelo
- Long Pants by H&M
- Belt by Pull & Bear
- Shoes by Clarks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Place: Jalan R.E. Martadinata, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia


Connect with Me:
- Gmail: arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments