Christmas Giggle Box





          Hi, guys. I hope you're doing well. Btw, you know, what will we celebrate? We'll celebrate Christmas on December 25th, 2016. Definitely, we're so excited if there is something celebration or holiday. Why? Because holiday is the day where someone have to enjoy, picnic and gather with family. So, I made this blog about Christmas Giggle Box because on Sunday, I went to Giggle Box Restaurant. In there, I ate fish & chips. And also, I drank orange juice...hhmm it's so delicious and I like this :D



          Btw, Giggle means a person who laughed endlessly, then box means square. So, Giggle Box means a person who laughed endlessly in somewhere. And also, there are similarities between Christmas and Giggle Box because on Christmas Day, there are many blessings, such as : gift from Santa Claus. So, Please check my new post on blog & don't miss it. Thank you & Merry Christmas! Giggle Box Restaurant is located in Jalan Karangsari Number 3, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. In there, a lot of teenagers are hanging out because the architect is so unique like ancient building. Don't forget to say Welcome December and Merry Christmas! May this Christmas will bring a blessing and grace. Thank you for your visiting!








I'm wearing :
- T-shirt by daebak
- Jacket is unknown (I bought from Garut)
- Long Pants by Topman
- Shoes by Rockport
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Place : Giggle Box Restaurant, Jalan Karangsari Number 3, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
- Date : November 27th, 2016 


Keep in Touch with Me :
- Gmail : arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments