Restaurant Fashion

restaurant fashion
Ariel Guslandi
Restaurant Fashion
Ariel Guslandi
Instagram media by arielguslandi1 - "Restaurant Fashion 2015". I was in Bali Bakery, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia. Please, check out on my blog and don't miss out cause next time I will upload again a new blog...thx :)
Ariel Guslandi
Restaurant Fashion
Ariel Guslandi
Restaurant Fashion - https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com
Ariel Guslandi
           Hi, all. My name is Ariel. How are you? This is my fashion styles about "Restaurant Fashion 2015". I was in Bali Bakery. In there, I ate zuppa soup, carbonara spaghetti and water. These eight photos were taken on 15th May 2015 in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia. Jeans by Bershka, Jacket by Jimmy Butcher, Belt by Lee Cooper, T-shirt by Parachute, Hat by Red Liquid and Safety Shoes by Krisbow. I like outfit because the design is very unique, beautiful and the price is affordable. I love my talents or men's fashion. Thank you :) Model by Ariel Guslandi. "We must do everything with joy and spirit"

Follow me on: 
- Contact me on arielguslandi@gmail.com



Comments