Beach Fashion

Ariel Guslandi
         Ariel Guslandi 
         Hi, all. I'm Ariel Guslandi. Today, I'll show you about "Beach Fashion." These three photos were taken on February 22nd, 2015 in Geger beach, Nusa Dua, Bali. Jeans by Bershka, jacket by Jimmy Butcher, hat by Red Liquid, T-shirt by Parachute. I like the outfit because the design is very good and the price is affordable. Thank you :)
             Hi, semuanya. Aq Ariel Guslandi. Hari ini, aku akan menunjukkan ke kalian tentang "Beach Fashion." 3 foto ini diambil pada tanggal, 22 Februari 2015 di Pantai Geger, Nusa Dua, Bali. Jeans by Bershka, jacket by Jimmy Butcher, hat by Red Liquid, T-shirt by Parachute. Aq suka pakaiannya karena desainnya sangat bagus dan harganya terjangkau. Thank you :)

Follow me on : 
- Contact me at arielguslandi@gmail.com

Comments